We provide you with a step by step instructions, which can assist you to set up the IPTV Subscription on your own. You just need to follow the tutorial appropriate to your device. Then you can get the opportunity to enjoy over 10,000 Premium Live TV Channels worldwide and more than 56,000 Movies & TV Shows.
Smart TV / Samsung - LG
Use Smart IPTV
You will need to use the controller app named as “Smart IPTV” to proceed with configuration. You can get it for seven days for free. Then you can make a one-time fee of € 5.49 and start using it.
As the first thing, you need to check if your Samsung/LG TV or Fire Stick is compatible with IPTV. You need to go to the app store and search for the “Smart IPTV” app. If you can see the app, your device is compatible and you can download the app.
- Once you download the Smart IPTV app, launch it.
- Keep a note of MAC Address that you can see on the screen.
- Now visit http://siptv.eu/mylist/ or http://my.siptv.app/.
- Navigate to the section named as “Add an external playlist link”. You need to enter the MAC address in here. You should also include your unique IPTV subscription URL under the field called Link.
- You need to make sure that you select “Various” as the countries dropdown.
- Tick the “Keep Online” checkbox.
- Now select “Add Link” button.
- Restart the television.
- If you want to see channel groups, just press on blue colored button that you see in the remote controller.
Use Smart STB
- First, you need to check if Smart STB is available for your device, go to your Smart TV store and search for it
- Download the Smart STB app and launch it.
- Once you launch it, click on the okay button using your remote control on the first screen that appears to you.
- Click on the System settings then device info
- Provide us with your Virtual MAC Address that appears on the screen
- We will activate your MAC and send you portal URL to add to your device when you subscribe with us
- Go back to portals and add the Portal 1 name (any name) and portal 1 URL (we will send to your email).
- Once done click on the back button.
- After a few seconds the channels will load
- Open the Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store, go to the Search bar which located on the top of the screen.
- Enter IPTV in the Search box to search IPTV apps.
- List of IPTV players will appear on the screen where you have to select GSE SMART IPTV (One of the best and highly used IPTV app by the people).
- Click the Install button to start the installation procedure.
- After the installation gets completed tap Open to launch the IPTV app on Android Device.
- Click the Add Playlist button.
- Then click the Remote Playlist File.
- Enter the M3U Playlist URL which is provided by us and type the name of the Playlist. Then select the days for Channel Refresh and EPG Refresh. After entering the details click the Save button.
- Wait until the application loads all the channels. Now you can enjoy all your favorite channels with your family and friends
PC or MAC with VLC Software / KODI
- You need to download VLC software https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
- Install VLC software and open it.
- Navigate to Media and select Open Network Stream.
- Enter your unique IPTV subscription link.
- Press on play and wait until you see the channels.
Follow the instructions in this video:
Apple devices (iPad/iPhone or Apple TV)
Use Cloud Stream IPTV Player
- Go to App Store and download Cloud Stream IPTV Player.
- open the App.
- On the upper left corner click on the “dashes” icon.
- In the down left corner click on the “+” sign
- Click on load m3u file
- Click on load m3u from web
- Add the m3u link (it will be sent to your email when you from us) and click add
- Make sure your MAC address was registered at our server YourTV.
- When the box is being loaded the main portal screen appears. After that click on “settings”, press remote button “SETUP/SET”.
- Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”
In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the name of sever Tele Night.
- In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the portal address that we send it to you. Please double check all characters.
- When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK”.
- When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal, Now everything is ready to start watching Live TV.
- Download MyTVOnline 2 to connect with our service.
- You have two options: add a portal or m3u (URL) playlist. You can set the nickname to any name you prefer.
- Click “Connect”. Wait for a few minutes to connect to our service and you will receive all the channels associated with your account.
FIRE TV STICK ( Using IPTV Smarter Pro )
- From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
- Click My Fire TV.
- Choose Developer Options.
- Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Choose Turn On.
- Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
- Type in “Downloader”.
- Select the Downloader app.
- Click Download & Click on Open.
- Select Allow if presented with this prompt & click OK.
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://bit.ly/32HqzSz and click Go.
- Wait for file to download.
- Click Install.
- Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
- Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters.
- Click on Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
- When the App installation is complete open it.
- Click Add New User
- Choose login with Xtream Codes API
- Enter your subscription information and click Add User
- Wait for User added successfully message to appear
- Click your Profile and enjoy!
- This is instruction For Enigma 2/ Linux installation, you will need to install putty to use it. Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings and get your IP address. It starts with 192.168….
- Go to your windows PC and Download Putty Software.
- Open Putty
- Add your IP address of your Device.
- Add Port 23
- Click on open
- Your default login and password are root
- Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription ) wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “your m3u link” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
- RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER
- Type reboot and your device will restart.